Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a quick update... All is well on the job front - I was offered a job with the Federal Government with this whole Census thing. For a month and a half Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am to 2pm I'll be sitting at a desk helping people who come in to ask how to fill out their census form or to get a new one, or to help with translation, etc... EASY! Wooohoo... I'm happy about having a second job (even if it's only temporary), because I need the money.

As far as weight goes... it's okay. After doing well, and averaging 1 lb/day for the first 8 days, the next set of 8 days didn't go too well. I now weigh 235.2 - I got down to liike 234 something a couple days ago, then I cheated, and went back up. AHHH! No! No! No! I know it sounds like I'm being hard on myself, but if you've really done this HCG diet and studied it out, you'd understand. You cannot cheat on it. There is SO MUCH potential for losing a lot of weight. The doctor who came up with it in the 70's called is the "obesity cure," or so I've heard. It's a cure, not a diet. So following the routine 100% is like taking your pills to cure a sickness. You mess up, it's a big deal. I just have to eat what I'm supposed to, stick it out, and get it over so I can start on the maintenence phase. Anyway, it's not too bad. I actually realized I started out at 247.4 and I'm down to 235.2, so thats like 12 pounds in 16 days. A little under a pound a day. Now don't freak out because I am upset at such "little weight loss" until you study the HCG diet. The AVERAGE person loses 1 lb a day, so my cheating has put me in the below average category. I've gotta get myself back where I need to be. I need to be averaging 1 lb of loss per day.

Anyway...

Gotta get going.

Thanks for reading!

Kalli Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment