so...beautiful... I don’t know why I fought this for so long but God...
I'm done fighting
I feel as if I'm Singing but there isn’t any song...
Feel as if I'm flying but of course that must be wrong
Feel as if I'm crying and I know its been too long...
since ive felt this way
since ive smiled this purely
since ive truly believed since I saw your face...
so...beautiful...
I wish I were a poet that I could truly do you justice...
I wish I were an angel so I could really sing your song...
I want to be... a miracle... Just so you can have what I already do...
I wish I could feel this lovely forever...
and you make me believe that its possible...
And to think I had almost forgotten what it’s like to be
In Love.
I don’t know who wrote this poem – It was someone on a website who went by the user name "unknown." I’ve always loved it – for so long. It’s so full of emotion and so lovely I could cry. I want to be in love like that – I know now I have never been so in love that I "smiled so purely" or felt like I was flying. Oh how I wish I could know and experience the feeling the author of that poem was feeling. It would be such a blissful day. Of course love doesn’t make the bad things in life go away, but it sure does shut the bad things out sometimes. When you’re at that height of feeling like you can die for something or someone, like your own life doesn’t matter as long as they’re happy… nothing else matters. None of the horrible things you’ve experienced, none of the hate in the world, none of your enemies, nothing else matters. I want to feel that so badly it hurts sometimes. I know eventually I will find him – maybe I already have. I know eventually I will know I will fly like a dove and dance like I’m in love… I believe. Love, The hopeful, Kalli.
No comments:
Post a Comment